Saturday, June 18, 2011

Video Race

The video race was a good time all around. The idea of "Hello Neighbor" was very vast and it was clear that an array of different styles and interpretations would come from all of our projects.

It was very cool getting to watch everyones project outside on the big screen. It was a nice environment to hangout and watch what everyone had done.

If I had to pick a favorite I would be torn between Palmer's and Ryans. Palmer had a rich experimental film while Ryan's did a fresh, recognizable, and truthful way of telling a story.

All in all, everyone had interesting video race projects. Fun and unique stories were told using an array of techniques.

In my short film I was gave a sorta montage to the short film Plastic Bag, which I have attached. Narrated by Werner Herzog:

No comments:

Post a Comment